Whether your looking for an idea for a book, or just another scene, you might find these effective ideas to spark your imagination.
- Listen to your favorite song and write a story to it.
- What if the first think you see when you look up? Now write a scene, description or purpose based around it.
- Look through a history book or an encyclopedia and write about anything that catches your eye.
- Watch a movie that is close to your story’s time line, characters, plot, etc.
- Watch the people around you for character ideas. Go to the mall, get on the bus, or just watch your family members.
- Look through a book of old paintings and make up stories for the scenes you see.
- Go back on memory lane and think about the games you played as a kid. See if any of those games have potential for a great story.
- Read these…
View original post 50 more words